C.S. Baldwin offers Professional pressure washing services for all types of environments. Before buying a pressure washer, or renting, or borrowing one, consider the importance of knowing to how properly use the equipment.
Incorrect usage can splinter wood, eliminate grout, rip screens and even siding, and more. A good pressure wash consist of extremely high pressures. A moment’s slip can be a costly choice.
The wise business or home owner opts to hire a professional.
Highly pressurized water can effectively clean a large variety of surfaces including:
- Mold, Algae, Mildew Removal
- Concrete Cleaning
- Wood Decks & Patios
- Dumpsters and Cement Pads
- Garages (Home and Commercial)
- House Washing
- Roof Cleaning
- Awning Cleaning
- Graffiti Removal
- Power Wash Brick
Any home or business will benefit from a professional power washing. Our commercial equipment is designed for such specialized cleaning to ensure even the worst of grime is gone.
- House Washing (Vinyl or Aluminum Siding, Painted Surfaces, Brick, You Name It!)
- Exterior Wood Restoration and Sealing– siding, decks and docks
- Exterior Mold, Mildew and Algae Cleaning
- Deck Maintenance and Repairs
- Retaining Walls
- Outdoor Furniture
- Concrete, Paver & Stone Washing (Driveways, Sidewalks, Patios, Pool Decks, Garages)
- Bricks (Exterior of buildings/homes, pathways, sidewalks, and more)